Friday 19 October 2018

Merry Christmas Card


Today I would like to share a patchwork card that I decorated with charms from Charming Christmas Collection.  I die cut all charms in cream card stock. I used Reindeer and Mitten Charms from Spellbinders S4-962 - Charming Round Tag. Ornament Charm and Topper from Spellbinders S4-948 - Christmas Boughs. And Stocking Charm from Spellbinders S5-384 - Christmas Tag Pocket


Dzisiaj chciałabym pokazać kartkę patchworkową, którą ozdobiłam elementami z kolekcji Charming Christmas. Użyłam renifera i rękawiczkę z zestawu Spellbinders S4-962 - Charming Round Tag. Bombkę z zestawu Spellbinders S4-948 - Christmas Boughs. Skarpetkę z zestawu Spellbinders S5-384 - Christmas Tag Pocket.



To create patchwork squares I used dies from Spellbinders S4-929 - Hemstitch Squares.

Kwadraty na patchwork wycięłam wykrojnikami z zestawu Spellbinders S4-929 - Hemstitch Squares.

Have a nice day!
Miłego dnia!
Joanna

6 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...