Monday 20 July 2020

Merry Christmas Card


Today I am sharing a Christmas card.


I decorated my card with a beautiful Glimmer hot plate. It is Spellbinders GLP-118 - Gilded Vines.
I used Silver Holographic Facets hot foil. It is from this set Spellbinders GLF-112 - Glimmer Hot Foil 4 Rolls.


The corners of my card I decorated with the Swirl Accent from Spellbinders S6-153 - Charming Cottage Box. I die cut it with holographic mirror card. On the top of it I placed 3 Leaf Holly Cluster from Spellbinders S6-151 - Holly Jolly Christmas. I die cut it in red card stock and then placed three gems on the top.


The little Holly that I placed above the sentiment is from Spellbinders S6-158 - Grand Snow Globe.
I also added handmade poinsettias. I used Spellbinders S4-960 - Cinch and Go Poinsettia to die cut poinsettias and red handmade paper. I used embossing tool to add dimension to flowers.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...