Friday 24 July 2020

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Card


I would like to share a Christmas card.


For my card I used today a hot foil plate. I used Spellbinders GLP-123 - Merry Filigree Quatrefoil.
For the decorative Outer Square I used Metallic Silver foil from Spellbinders GLF-011- Glimmer Hot Foil 4 Rolls - Metallic Gold & Silver Variety Pack. I fussy cut the decorative square with scissors.


I decorated my card with handmade poinsettias. I used Spellbinders S4-960 - Cinch and Go Poinsettia and small Poinsettias and Holly that I tucked with poinsettias are from Spellbinders S6-158 - Grand Snow Globe.


The sentiment comes from the same hot foil plate set as the decorative square. I used Spellbinders GLF-005 - Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Cooper and the I die cut it with a Snowflake Frame from Spellbinders DOMAPG-NOV19 - Winter's Solstice Snowflake.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Dziekuje za odwiedziny.
Joanna

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...