Monday 27 July 2020

Seasons Greetings Card


Today I am sharing another Christmas card.


On the front of my card I placed a beautiful frame. It is a hot foil plate Spellbinders GLP-120 - Christmas Damask Jubilee. I used green foil for this plate from Spellbinders GLF-008 - Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Green. Then I die cut the Damask using an Outer Rim from Spellbinders S4-994 - Marquise Diamond Pendant.


Underneath the Damask I placed a Rondelle frame from Spellbinders S5-342 - Tiara Rondelle. I die cut the frame with holographic mirror card stock.


I added handmade poinsettia. I used red handmade paper and Spellbinders S4-960 - Cinch and Go Poinsettia. The sentiment comes from the same set as the Damask, Christmas Damask Jubilee, and I used it with Spellbinders GFL - 005 - Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Copper.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...