Friday 30 October 2020

Queen Bee Card


Today I am sharing a card that I created for my friend. I cannot wait to give it to her :-)

As a member of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I receive free dies to use in my projects. 


I decorated my card with elements from a new Glimmer Hot Foil collection. I used Spellbinders GLP-237 - Just Bee-cause Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set. For the Bee I used Spellbinders GLP-005 - Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Copper.
For the Crown and Queen Bee sentiment I used Spellbinders GLP-002 - Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Matte Gold.


To create a background I used a resit technique on watercolor card stock with the background from the same Just Bee-cause glimmer hot foil set together with Spellbinders GLF-034 - Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Opal and with watercolors by Jane Davenport. I used Watercolors Set Neutrals ArtEssentials and Watercolors Set Glitz-Sea ArtEssentials .
I also used a large brush from Aqua Brushes ArtEssentials by Jane Davenport.


I decorated my card with handmade flowers from Spellbinders S4-792 - Cinch and Go Flowers II.



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.
Dziekuje nardzo za odwiedziny i mile komentarze.
Joanna

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...