Tuesday 27 October 2020

You are Loved Card

 

Today I would  like to share an anniversary card. I decorated my card with beautiful swans from Spellbinders GLP-236 - Graceful Swan Glimmer Hot Foil Please & Die Set from a new Sweet Cardlets Collection.

As a member of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I receive free dies to use in my projects.  


Together with swans glimmer plates I used Spellbinders GKF-027 - Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Aura.
The sentiment comes also from a new Sweet Cardlets Collection. It is from Spellbinders GLP-219 - Heart Felt Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set.

To create a background for my card I used the background from Graceful Swan set together with watercolor cardstock and Spellbinders GLF-034 - Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Opal. I partially stamped the glimmer plate background twice at both ends of my panel with Opal hot foil. Then I used watercolors to create a background. I used blue shades together with a gold one that gave a nice shimmer here and there. I used Watercolors Glitz-Sea ArtEssentials by Jane Davenport and Watercolors Set Neutrals ArtEssentials by Jane Davenport. I was also using B (large) brush from Aqua Brushes ArtEssentials by jane Davenport. I used wet on wet painting technique.

I also decorated my card with handmade flowers. I used Spellbinders S6-050 - Cinch and Go Flowers.



Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...